Notes on data processing
We operate a website with general information and the possibility to contact us. We pay particular attention to the protection of your personal data. In the following, we explain how we handle your personal data.
1. Responsible location
The responsible body within the meaning of data protection law is the
CNC Outlet Center GmbH
82140 Olching, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)8142 / 44 87-200
Represented by the Managing Directors: Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. René Schmidt, Dipl.-Ing. Holger Kösler, Dipl.-Kfm. Markus Braun
2. collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of such data and their use
In accordance with the legal requirements under the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG), we only collect personal data if this is permitted by law and if you voluntarily provide us with the personal data as part of your participation in the event. We use the data you provide without your separate consent exclusively to respond to your enquiries and to fulfil and process your participation in the Metalworking Trade Exhibition.
We do not use customer data for advertising purposes unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data.
a) When visiting the website
When you access our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting device
- Timestamp of your visit
- Name and URI of the requested file
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system as well as the resolution of your device
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security, stability and loading time, and
- for further administrative purpose
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person
b) When using the registration form
The data processing for the purpose of participation in our events is based on your voluntarily given consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR. The personal data collected by us for the use of the registration form will be processed for participation in our event and deleted after completion incl. any thank-you letter / follow-up reporting.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR,
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you. In particular, your address data is passed on to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods and in order to inform you about the status of your parcel delivery, and
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) c) GDPR.
4. Google Analytics
We use the Google Analytics tool to analyse the use of this website to enhance the user experience.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States). Google processes website usage data on our behalf and is contractually committed to measures to ensure the confidentiality of the data processed.
The following data is recorded during the visit:
- Pages accessed
- The origin of the visitor (referrer links)
- The loading time of the pages/subpages you visit
- Technical information such as resolution, browser, operating system
- Your behaviour on the pages (for example clicks, scrolling behaviour and dwell time)
- The approximate location, determined using partially anonymised IP address
Google Analytics stores so-called cookies on your computer, usually for a period of one year since your last visit. These cookies contain a randomly generated user ID with which you can be recognised on future website visits.
The recorded data is stored together with the randomly generated user ID, which enables the evaluation of pseudonymous user profiles. This user-related data is automatically deleted after 12 months. Other data remain stored in aggregated form indefinitely.
If you do not agree with the collection, you can object to the storage of these cookies at the beginning of your website visit.
5. Embedded YouTube videos
We embed YouTube videos on some of our websites. The operator of the corresponding plugin is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a page with the YouTube plugin, a connection to YouTube servers is established. This tells YouTube which pages you are visiting. If you are logged into your YouTube account, YouTube can assign your surfing behaviour to you personally. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account first.
If you have deactivated the saving of cookies for the Google Ad programme, you will not have to deal with such cookies when watching YouTube videos. However, YouTube also stores non-personal usage information in other cookies. If you would like to prevent this, you must block the saving of cookies in the browser.
6. Data subjects' rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, detailed information about it;
- demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
7. Right of objection
You can revoke the storage of personal data at any time with effect for the future. This can be done by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data security
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser when visiting the website. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Questions about data protection
If you have any questions about data protection, please write us an e-mail or contact our data protection officer directly:
Lawyer Michael Voltz
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was updated in May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.fameta.de/privacypolicy.html.